Saturday, October 4, 2008

Notre Dame Invitational--10/3/08



Well first off I just wanna say that the Notre Dame campus is incredible...the buildings, the chapel, and especially the sports complexes...if you've never been there, it's worth the trip! But now to talk about the race! I'm not sure what happened to be totally honest! It seemed like I started out great and when I hit mile three the race just went down hill from there...I hit the wall! After the race I was irate...I didn't want to talk to anybody...I sat in deep thought for a good ten minutes or so just rerunning the race in my head trying to find the point where I screwed up! Then I went for the usual 30 minute cooldown with the guys, and the longer we ran the more I thought about the race! By the time we had finished our cooldown I had come to this conclusion.....There will always be walls that need to be broken, it's just a part of the game, but whats more important is how you respond when you don't break through these walls the first time! My goal now is to build from that and prepare for Evansville in two weeks!

Run to Win, Run for Him
Matthew 5:16
Isaiah 40:30-31

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jordan
You are right there are always walls. That's life. Youre family is very proud of you and never forget that.